BA Revision 250 > 175CC Over, Now Too Small, What Are my Options? (Allergan Moderate Profile, Overs)

I am 5ft 2, 117 lbs with a rib measurement of 29 inches . My implants were almost 15 years old decided to replace them & be a less obvious. Whilst I disliked & was self conscious of their 'wideness', I was keen not to lose too much projection. I expected to downsize by 50-60cc but has in fact gone down by 75cc & lose a cm on the width & 1/2 cm on the projection, but they feel much smaller. I though I'd covered all bases but I'm kicking myself because something's not quite right

Options for Implants

+1

You already had what would be considered a small implant at 250ccs. You reduced your implant size 30%. If you haave saline impants, additional saline could be added to make you a little larger. If you have decided to replace your implants, try a moderate profile plus implant. I don't like high profile implants, too much like an orange in a sock. Hope this helps, good luck

Implant appearance

+1

Without an exam it is difficult to say what can be done.  Lowering the volume and changing the projection and width of the implants certainly changes things.  Getting used to the new look may take some time.