Unhappy With Implant Size- Doctor Made Choice Without My Consent

i had BA & requested a largeC or small D, dr made me large B, stated risks of bottoming out. Why didnt he tell me from beginning??? I didnt want small unoticeable implants. Then when i asked about enlargening them he said after 6 months its possible depening on my skin. He taped me in the center and said because i almost bottomed out. I paid 6000 for this! Is this fair practice? Does he have right to charge me for revision??? To enlarge them?

Relation between Implant size, Breast size and Bra size in Breast Augmentation

The cup sizes are not standardized and are different from one manufacturer to another and different from one model to another. The volume of breast implants are measured by “cc”or “ml” and there is no correlation between cup size and “mI”. The same size implant in two different patients even with the same cup size breasts could result in completely different cup size, because there are a lot of variable such as the size and shape of the breast, shape and width of the bony chest, elasticity of soft tissue, amount of loose skin and width of the breast base. Also there are limitations as to how large an implant you can have based on the location of the implant( above or under muscle), on the amount of loose skin, elasticity of the skin and soft tissue and the width of your breast base.

It does seem like there was some breakdown in communication between you and your plastic surgeon. It is reasonable to wait 6 months before going larger to allow the tissue to stretch. Regarding the charge for the second surgery, you should work that out with your plastic surgeon, but you should understand that with any surgery there are some expenses(new implants, anesthesiologist, medical and surgical supplies, outpatient facility charge, etc.)

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon