Right Breast Still Swollen and Not the Left 5 Months Post-Op Breast Augmentation, Normal?

Swelling

+1

Swelling of some sort is normal at this point.  It's difficult to understand why you'd have more swelling on one side compared to the other at this point.  Without any photos or hearing more of your story, I'd suggest a doctor visit.

Still swollen after BA

+1

I agree with the others that you can't tell without an examination or at least photos. Some causes of prolonged swelling might include a seroma (collection of clear fluid around implant), early capsule contracture, or malposition of the implant. You might need an ultrasound to see if there is a seroma and if there is this should be able to be aspirated (drained) without surgery. Early capsule contracture can sometimes be treated without surgery but malposition will need surgery to correct it.

Breast asymmetry

+1

it is difficult to say why one breast is more swollen than the other without a formal exam and consultation.

Breast augmentation

+1

without an examination it is impossible to tell. I would suggest you get checked by your plastic surgeon as they are the best to see if something is not right.

Web reference: http://www.drrickrosen.com/breast-augmentation-connecticut/

Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation recovery

+1

Unfortunately, it is not possible to give you good advice without directly examining you. There are many reasons for breast asymmetry at this time in your recovery. Obviously, your plastic surgeon is your best resource.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastaugmentation.htm