I Had a Ba in Dec. About 3 Weeks Ago my Breast Looked Really Good. I Was Happy. Now All of the Sudden my Left Breast Seem Back?

I had a ba in dec. about 3 weeks ago my breast looked really good. I was happy. Now all of the sudden my left breast seem back to looking funny. I can feel the implant on the bottom of my breast. Are these things normal. Is it normal to have them in place then all the sudden not. Or did I mess them up some how?

I Had a Ba in Dec. About 3 Weeks

+1

Without a photo it is not easy to comment on what might be occurring. Best option, photo or not, is to make an appointment with your surgeon, who has preop photos, knows what was done, and has followed your recovery. 

The implants often do appear to look different as the implants settle into position. It is common to be able to feel the implants. Please consider posting photos for more specific comments about your outcome. 

All the best. 

Breast augmentation

+1

Feeling the implant along the lower pole at the inframammary fold is common. As for your other issue stating that they are back?  I am not sure what that means without more info.

Implant on Bottom of Breast

+1

The implant can be malpositioned, but only an exam would be able to determine this.  I would see your plastic surgeon, because, sometimes early in the postoperative course, stabilization of the crease can be possible and future revision avoided.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Breast Asymmetry after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question and good description of your situation.  Your description is consistent with a breast implant displacement issue. Of course, your best resource will be your plastic surgeon who, after direct examination, will be able to provide you with a diagnosis and/or treatment recommendations.

Generally speaking, I do not think that you should be concerned that you “messed them up”;  usually breast implant displacement problems  are not necessarily  "caused" by patients.