Would a BA help my breasts look better? (photo)

Considering BA, am in my 30s, 169cm, 56Kg. Is it better to go for 300cc - is it too big? Currently I am deflated 34(A), probably a small B with other bras. My breasts are currently spaced far apart :(( Been to see a plastic surgeon who mentioned that, because of my current breast shape and the fact that they are spaced wide apart, I would probably not achieve a (good) cleavage; however, he did say that my breasts would look significantly improved after a BA. As i do not want to look that huge, I was advised to go anywhere between 250-275cc placed under muscle (high profile). KL

BBA

+1
Your breast footprints are widely set apart and a BBA will not improve this very much.  A BBA only improves the size.  You can use a push-up bra to get better cleavage.  The decision for surgery is a personal one.  See a BC PS.

Would a BA help my breasts look better?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Whether or not you should undergo breast augmentation surgery will ultimately be a very personal decision. For example, it will be very important for you to define what you mean when you say “look better”. Best to determine in your own mind exactly what you are trying to achieve, possibly with the help of goal pictures, and then communicate your goals with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. This communication will help determine whether your goals are realistic and whether or not you should proceed with breast augmentation surgery.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "full C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging may also be very helpful during the communication process.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Will implants improve my breast appearance?

+1

Kalla--I think you got good advice from your consulting plastic surgeon, who has it all over those of us who can comment based only upon photos. An implant in the 250-300 cc range will probably get you up a bit more than a cup size, and should fill out the breasts nicely without making a drastic change that you don't seem to want.

Best wishes. Thanks for your question.