I've had ba for a yr been experiencing pain think form sport injury scared of CCs wat are the signs? Had ultrasound negative?

I've had breast implants for a year 400cc behind muscle for the last week I've been experiencing pain right side near my under arm had ultra sound they didn't find anything ideas freaking out

Capsular contracture

+1

Capsular contractures generally begin as a firm implant, then as a displaced implant, and then as a painful breast. Best to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Capsular contracture what are the signs

+1

Tynie,

The signs of capsular contracture are classically firmness and hardening, followed by distortion of the breast, and then pain.

It is possible to have a capsular contracture and a normal ultrasound and the key is examination by a Plastic Surgeon and then monitoring for progression.

You should visit the surgeon who performed the procedure for an opinion and peace of mind

All the best

Jeremy Hunt

Jeremy Hunt, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon