5.2 tall and 54 kgs: Just Had BA Revision - 500 to 750cc - Don't See Much of a Difference Yet

How soon will I see difference? I has high profile implant put in under muscle photos to follow. Thanks G

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+2
Well you are very thin and you are using very large implants, it is likely your skin has not and may not stretch anymore to accommodate the large implant that is in my opionion why you don't see much of a difference 

250 cc difference

+1
should be appreciable when you put your bra on.  As for visually seeing it, ask your surgeon for the implant dimensions of what was taken out and what was put in... and you may appreciate very little changes in the dimensions except for projection if your width was already maxed out.  Your surgeon should help you better appreciate where the volume went.

Curtis Wong, MD