Had BA 2 and Half Weeks Ago, 380cc Silicone Gel Texturized Under Muscle, my Left Breast is Perfect, Right is Smaller, Sagging?

my Left Breast is Perfect, Right is Smaller, Sagging?Im concerned my right breast is not settling well, as is looks smaller and empty at the bottom, I'm told by surgeon to wear elastic band but it makes my other perfect breast that is settle and down come down even more, with the pressure when I wear it, what can I do?

Two weeks post breast augmentation with textured implants

+1

Textured implants usually do not drop much. The texture component makes them kind of sticky to the tissue.  You should speak with your surgeon about what he would like you to do.