Had BA 2 and Half Weeks Ago, 380cc Silicone Gel Texturized Under Muscle, my Left Breast is Perfect, Right is Smaller, Sagging?

Im concerned my right breast is not settling well, as is looks smaller and empty at the bottom, I'm told by surgeon to wear elastic band but it makes my other perfect breast that is settle and down come down even more, with the pressure when I wear it, what can I do?

Breast issue and band

+2

Sometimes a band can be used to push on one breast only. But, I would ask you surgeon how he wants you to position it.

Breast asymmetry early after surgery

+1

An option for you would be to wear the band so that it only pushes down on one breast...ask your surgeon how to place the band so at this is possible...it will require you to have it under the lower side...it looks strange, but does work.

Kahului Plastic Surgeon

Left Breast is Perfect, Right is Smaller

+1

At 2 1/2 weeks for an under the muscle implant asymmetry is common. Usually it is the handed (as in right handed) side that is higher, because it takes the stronger pectoralis muscle longer to relax to accommodate the implant. 

The advice from your surgeon who knows the surgery and has seen you since surgery is appropriate and would trump any suggestion I could make.

Continue to follow up with your surgeon. Thanks for the question and best wishes.

Breast Asymmetry after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Asymmetry related to differential breast implant “settling” is quite common after breast augmentation surgery. Your plastic surgeon is in the best position to advise  you in regards to the use of the elastic band and/or the use of massage. It is very likely that over the course of the next few months that your breast symmetry will improve. In the meantime, continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Breast asymmetry after augmentation

+1

It is difficult to comment without photos or direct examination.  The rate of implant settling down may be different between your left and right breast.  In addition, you may have started with slight asymmetry as well.  For now, you should follow your plastic surgeon's post-operative instructions.  It takes at least 2-3 months for implants to settle in their pocket.  

Web reference: http://www.drkimplasticsurgery.com: