Had a BA and Lollipop Lift, 1 Breast is Flat at the Bottom, Can This Be Fixed? (photo)

Had a BA and lollipop lift 14 weeks ago. I got 600cc implants put in, the right breast has rounded out but it's a little flat at the bottom. The left breast is completely flat at the bottom. I know this can happen when lifts are performed, but I want to know if this can be fixed? Or will I have to live with wonky breasts forever. Please let me know what can be possibly done, I see my P.S next month and will talk about it than, but for now I want to know if I have any options. Thanx

Breast Enhancement

+1
I agree with the other docs, things look great but it is just very early and you need more time to allow things to settle

Flatness at Bottom after Breast Augmentation

+1

Flatness at the bottom of the breasts usually rounds out over time as the implants settle.  Massage and time will help to mold this area.

Flatness

+1

This flatness is common and will round out as the implant settles and drops lower into its final position.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Breast lift and lowe flatness

+1

I think that overall your shape is nice. The bottom flatness that you see will stretch with time most likely.  Follow with your surgeon.

Flatness on bottom after lift surgery.

+1

Hello and thank you for your question.

A breast lift usually plans for initial flatness at the bottom.  This is because the skin and soft tissue naturally stretches some after surgery.  If your surgeon left you perfect on day of surgery, you would likely have a little droop many months after surgery.  This is planning for the future droop and is a guess as to the tightness.  Different surgeons will have different ideas as what to do at this point.  Likely the problem will correct itself with time alone.  However, taking a bra and cutting out the left cup so that only your right breast is supported will accelerate the rounding and stretching of the left side.  Gravity is helping you here.  Massage is also incorporated by some surgeons. 

Best Wishes!

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Shaping Up Breast

+1

That is the is the nature of your operation.  The final result "rounds" into shape over several months (6).  The tissues will relax and the final shape will appear.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Concerns after Breast Augmentation/Lifting Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Given that you are only 14 weeks out of your breast surgery, it is much too early to evaluate the results. You may find that the breast will look much less “wonky” as time goes on and the breast implants fully settle.  What may happen (over the course of the next many months) is that as the breast implants settle into the lower poles of the breast, these areas will round out and look less “flat”.

At this point, there is nothing that could/should be done.

Flat bottom breast?

+1

You should be more patient. Even though it's been 14 weeks - you have not fully stretched. A 600 cc implant will likely give you nice roundness when fully matured. Best wishes - Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

Had a BA and Lollipop Lift, 1 Breast is Flat at the Bottom, Can This Be Fixed?

+1

Need to post full frontal view of BOTH breasts so we can compare! But the posted views show a nicely done operation. 

Your breast will continue to change

+1
Your pictures show a normal 'lollipop' lift.  They initially look weird but given sufficient time the 'normal' breast shape will be achieved.  The implant and the breast is under constant pull of gravity.  Be patient and your implant/breast will come down to better fill out the lower part and give you a nicer rounder contour (correct the 'flat' bottom)

Martin Jugenburg, MD