Would a BA and a breast lift be the best option to correct my sagging? Answers needed! (photo)

Currently a 36C, looking for a small to moderate D cup. I want fullness in my breasts back but want a more natural look, shape , and placement. I'm 18 years old, 5'4", 135 lbs.

Breast plan

+1

Thank you for posting your photos. If you are looking to add volume to your breasts, I would recommend a breast augmentation with silicone implants with my dual plane technique. In addition, you would benefit from a limited scar lift. Depending on your anatomy and quality of skin, you may just need a periareolar lift (scar hidden around your areolar border), or a lollipop lift may be needed. A physical exam is needed to make any formal recommendations. Please see a board certified PS To learn more about your options. Best wishes,

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

Mini Ultimate Breast Lift(TM)

+1

The best option would be a Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them high on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection and may eliminate the need for an implant. However, if you do want more volume, an implant can be placed simultaneously through the same incision. This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the lollipop or boat anchor shaped incisions, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed. Small round textured silicone gel implants look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. However, since you are 18 years old I recommend no implants at this time because your breasts will probably get bigger in time after pregnancies or with any weight changes in the future.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Combined Breast Lift and Implants Is Needed

+1

To get your desired result, you are going to need a combined breast lift with implants. The only question is whether the lift should be a periareolar or a small vertical lift. That should be discussed in depth with your plastic surgeon so you understand the differences between the two.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

In sagging breasts, breast shape and size can be achieved with combined breast lift and an implant

+1

Your photo shows sagging of breasts. You also desire fuller breast size. Both your objectives can be achieved with combined breast lift and breast implant surgery. Surgery is safe. Go for it.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Breast Augmentation with lift

+1

You will likely need a lift along with the implants. Probably a mastopexy (breast lift) with the incision around the areola (circumareolar) will provide enough of a lift for you, but it is difficult to tell for sure without an exam. A consultation with a plastic surgeon will help you obtain more information on which implant size and style will work based on your chest measurements as well as what type of mastopexy you would need based on your breasts and the chosen implant. Best of luck.

Luis H. Macias, MD

Breast aug and lift

+1

Thanks for your pictures and question. It does appear that you may benefit from at least a peri-areolar lift along with an augmentation. The lift will help improve the overall shape of your breasts and the augmentation will improve fullness. An exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon will help answer your questions.

Naveen Setty, MD, FACS