Got BA 7/10/12 my Breast Hurt a Lot if I Do a Lot of Walking or Shopping and Carry Bag. Is That Normal?

Sore breasts after two months from surgery

+1

Most patients can go back to working out, etc by 6-8 weeks. Some soreness is expected.  If you feel it is more than expected, then you should be evaluated by your surgeon.

Breast Pain After Breast Augmentation - How Long Should It Last?

+1

On average, most women feel completely normal and are back to doing all their normal activities by the end of the first month.  However, it is not uncommom for some women to continue to have some discomfort with arm movement or lifting for a few months total.  If the implants are underneath muscle, it can take a few months for the muscles to get use dto having a foreign device underneath them.  I would just be patient, continue to stretch your arms and chest, massage the breasts, and see where you are at in another month or so.  I hope this helps.

Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Is It Normal To Experience Pain 2 Months Post-Op?

+1

From your question, I assume that the implants were placed in the sub-muscular plane (under the muscle). While you are 2 months out from your surgery, being fully healed will take 12 to 18 months. Your body is still trying to heal from the surgery and accommodate the new implants. When you use your Pectoralis muscles, the stress and strain created by the activity potentially irritates the muscles as they are not yet fully healed .

Continue to follow up with your plastic surgeon and be sure to share your concerns with them. They will be better able to advise you as they know what was done and can directly examine you. However this will most likely resolve spontaneously on it's own.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Is That Normal?

+1

Normal is not the word I would prefer. Common and not alarming are more like it. There is great variability in the type and duration of symptoms that patients have after breast (and other) surgeries. The implant is probably sitting under the pectoral muscle, and it will take time to tolerate certain activities that you might not have thought twice about before your surgery. 

This question is best asked to your surgeon who knows what was done and what the specific expectations are. Stay in touch and continue follow up. Chances are this symptom will resolve without any specific explanation.

Thank you for your question, best wishes.