Eyelid lifts for hubby. Can you recommend a surgeon in Arizona who will work with our insurance company? (Photo)

My husband has been tested and received medical authorization for upper blepharoplasty. He also has what I call festoons in the undereye areas. Are there plastic surgeons in my area (Arizona) that will work with our insurance company to correct the upper lids and we pay out-of-pocket for lower lids. Also is surgery the best option for the lower lids?
Here is a link to help you find a doctor in Arizona

Medically related upper blepharoplasty

+2
A medically related upper blepharoplasty can be submitted to insurance for preauthorization once medical necessity has been documented. Always important to make sure the surgeon preauthorizes the surgery prior to undergoing the procedure. Pictures, chart notes, and visual field obstruction tests are required. Once the procedure has been performed, expect 2 weeks of bruising and swelling after the procedure. Insurance co-pay and  deductible will also apply. The lower lids must be paid for by the patient. Festoons can be directly excised when they're large enough. For many examples, please see the link below to our eyelid surgery photo gallery

Eyelid lifts for hubby.

+2
He will certainly benefit from the surgery. Your insurance booklet will tell you who participates with that particular insurance.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Eyelid surgery in Arizona

+2
You could try Kathleen Duerksen in Tuscon if you are near there.  She does beautiful work and does accept most insurances. 

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

I recommend an oculoplastic surgeon.

+2
Your husband's issue definitely looks functional.

The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a geographic directory that will help you find a highly qualified oculoplastic surgeon close to home.  Their website is ASOPRS dot org.

Please be sure to ask if they participate in your health insurance to maximize your coverage.