Axillary Lymph Nodes Swollen for a Year, Breast and Nipple Swelling and Tenderness What is Wrong?

I have saline Breast Implants and have read that if my breasts are sore and swollen along with swollen axillary nodes this can mean that I have developed lymphoma from my breast implants. my symptoms are swollen nodes, severe fatigue, itching burning breasts, and nipples headaches, dizziness also have severe intestine issues going on. my nodes are so swollen its hard to move my arms! I also have sharp pains in both breasts.

Swelling

+1

This sounds like a constitutional problem and I would recommend you to see your medical doctor to start some sort of work up

Many Symptoms and Breast Implants

+1

Physical exam with imaging and lab work will likely be necessary to rule out a number of things and determine what is occurring in this instance.  Definitely need to be seen in person.

Lymphoma and Implants?

+1

Hi Tiff,

Thank you for your question.  While saline implants are not associated with the type of lymphoma you are talking about, you need to be seen by your doctor to be assessed. 

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

What's my diagnosis?

+1

Hello and thanks for posting. You are describing a lot of different symptoms and some of them are worrisome. However, a diagnosis cannot be made on-line and I would suggest you get in touch with your physician to discuss these complaints. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

Need to See your Doctors Immediately...

+1

Obviously your description is quite concerning;  the appropriate next step would be seeking urgent medical attention. Best wishes.

Axillary Lymph Nodes Swollen for a Year

+1

No one is going to be able to diagnose you over the internet based upon this information. Nor should anyone give reassurance online.

A visit to both your surgeon and your primary physician is in order.