Axillary Breast Tissue Removal Under Both Arms - What Would the Cost Be About?

I have breast tissue under each arm and i would love to have it removed. What is the appoximate cost for this?

Breast Tissue under the Arm

Cost for this procedure have many variables.  Will this be performed with any type of breast surgery? It may require excision or liposuction of the area.   I would need to examine you in person for an examination to give more exact information.  
I perform surgeries in an outpatient surgery center (not my office) with board certified anesthesiologists (not nurse anesthetists) so it can range from $2500-4500 depending on exactly what is performed.  

Axillary Breast Tissue

The exact location and extent of axillary breast tissue may vary.  It is most frequently removed with liposuction done at the same time as a breast reduction, but could certainly be performed without a breast reduction and this of course would impact on the cost.  The cost depends on many different factors, and it is best to seek a consultation to determine your exact needs.

Beverly Friedlander, MD
Short Hills Plastic Surgeon

In the Midwest: $3000-$4000

The cost for the removal of bilateral axillary breast tissue varies and is dependent upon multiple factors.These include the surgeon’s fee, facility fee, anesthesia charges, and the cost of pathology services.
In the Midwestern United States the cost of this procedure would range between $3,000 and $4,000.This would typically include the surgeon’s fee, facility fee, anesthesia charges and after care.
Cost is obviously important but it’s also important to be comfortable with the surgeons qualifications and experience.Make sure you get all your questions answered and are comfortable with your surgeon.

Axillary Breast Tissue Removal

Axillary breast tissue removal  like other cosmetic surgery varies considerably across the country and even in the same area. South Florida tends to have lower fees then more expensive areas such as New York or Los Angeles. We charge starting at $1000 + MD Anesthesia related costs (if needed) for axillary breast tissue removal. Since you can get quality work at lower costs, patients will travel from throughout the state, the country, and internationally to have surgery in South Florida.

To ensure that you are receiving quality work at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Axillary breast tissue,liposuction

Fullness in the arm pit areas are usually due to excessive fat , extension of breast tissue in the axillary areasor both. During breast reduction surgeries I usually perform liposuction of this are without charging extra for the procedure. If patient desired to have improvement in this area without any breast surgery my surgery fees is about $ 800.00 -1,000.00 .  Occasionally after augmentation mammoplasty , this fullness become a concern and it isw necessary to address them . In such circumstances I reduce my fees to $ 600.00.

Fereydoon S. Mahjouri, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

In Miami fee range from $2,000 to $4,000. Needs an in person evaluation to determine the extent of breast tissue, lymphatic tissue in area to be excised.