Axillary Breast Tissue Removal Under Both Arms - What Would the Cost Be About?

I have breast tissue under each arm and i would love to have it removed. What is the appoximate cost for this?

Axillary Breast Tissue

+2

The exact location and extent of axillary breast tissue may vary.  It is most frequently removed with liposuction done at the same time as a breast reduction, but could certainly be performed without a breast reduction and this of course would impact on the cost.  The cost depends on many different factors, and it is best to seek a consultation to determine your exact needs.

Short Hills Plastic Surgeon

Breast Tissue under the Arm

+1

Cost for this procedure have many variables.  Will this be performed with any type of breast surgery? It may require excision or liposuction of the area.   I would need to examine you in person for an examination to give more exact information.  

I perform surgeries in an outpatient surgery center (not my office) with board certified anesthesiologists (not nurse anesthetists) so it can range from $2500-4500 depending on exactly what is performed.  

Axillary breast tissue,liposuction

+1

Fullness in the arm pit areas are usually due to excessive fat , extension of breast tissue in the axillary areasor both. During breast reduction surgeries I usually perform liposuction of this are without charging extra for the procedure. If patient desired to have improvement in this area without any breast surgery my surgery fees is about $ 800.00 -1,000.00 .  Occasionally after augmentation mammoplasty , this fullness become a concern and it isw necessary to address them . In such circumstances I reduce my fees to $ 600.00.

Fereydoon S. Mahjouri, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

+1

In Miami fee range from $2,000 to $4,000. Needs an in person evaluation to determine the extent of breast tissue, lymphatic tissue in area to be excised.