Awt or Accent XL Which One is More Effective on Cellutie Reduction?

I have been researching these techniques for a long time but still dont have any answer to my question. I have 2. level cellulite on my inner thighs and want to see real results and of course dont want to waste my money for zero result. Could you please help me to find an answer?

Cellulite treatments

+1
Hello. As you have probably learned from your research on cellulite it has always been very difficult to treat. Certainly creams and lotions are of no use especially when looking at the cost/benefit ratio and the fact that they are in no way permanent.  Procedures like Velashape and Endermologie are non-invasive but require multiple treatments and maintenance treatments or everything returns back to the way it was. Again, for the cost not a very satisfying option. If you are not ready or convinced about Cellulaze your best bet would to be to do nothing rather than spend your time and money on procedures that often end up in frustration. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. At some point it might be worthwhile to have a consultation with someone in your area with an expertise in Cellulaze to get more detailed information. I honestly think it is the best tool we have for cellulite today. Good luck. Sincerely, Dean Vistnes   

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze is most effective

+1

If you are looking for the most efficient cellulite reduction treatment consider Cellulaze. Cellulaze is the first long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment that has the ability to smooth out skin and keep it cellulite-free.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Effective cellulite treatment

+1

I would recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite.  Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulite Treatment

+1
Thank you for your question. The best treatment for cellulite is Cellulaze - a new non-invasive treatment that has seen amazing results so far.Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Cellulaze for cellulite treatment

+1

I would recommend Cellulaze for the treatment of your cellulite.  Cellulaze is the first FDA-approved one time, minimally invasive treatment to improve the appearance of cellulite.  It uses a 1440 nm wavelength side-firing laser fiber optic to treat all anatomic causes of cellulite - bulges from fat deposits, dimples from fibrous bands, and also tighten the skin to improve the shape to the problem areas.

Good luck!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD