Should I Avoid Getting Tt, BL W/implants and Back Lipo During Menstrual Period?

+1
I prefer to not operate during the menstrual period as it seems the women get a bit more bruising and swelling, but I generally do not have any patients change their surgical plans because of it.

Mommy Makeover and Menstrual Period?

+1

I do not think that you have to plan your “mommy makeover” around your menstrual period (assuming you do not become anemic with heavy bleeding during your menstrual period).  If anything, the medication that you are taking after the surgery will help alleviate the symptoms you may experience with menstruation.  Also, do not be surprised if your cycle changes around the time of surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_mommyMakeover.htm

Should I Avoid Getting Tt, BL W/implants and Back Lipo During Menstrual Period

+1

Recovering from surgery is enough without have to bother with menses, so if you can schedule your surgery at a time that menses is not likely to be an issue, you will have an easier recovery. However, planning doesn't always work as predicted. If surgery day arrives and your plans did not work like the clock, I wouldn't change your schedule.

Best wishes for a nice result and uneventful recovery.

Breast and body surgery during menstrual cycle

+1

You do not have to avoid surgery during your menses.

If you have a very regular, short cycle and know exactly when it will start, it is nice to schedule surgery so to avoid the day before your period to its end. Why?

• most women are bloated the two days before
  • many women feel depressed, some very depressed, the day before
  • it's easier not to have no pads and tampons just after surgery 
  • It's easier not to have breast swelling from menstruation in addition to surgical swelling when you have a breast lift with implants.

Will it affect your final outcome? No.

Don't fret. We can't plan everything. Surgery can make menses start early or late! Best wishes.

Mommy makeover during menstrual cycle?

+1

I really don't think it makes a difference as long as you are not typically anemic. Heavy  bleeding during your menstrual cycle can cause anemia. Have your blood level checked early to see where you are.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgerybaltimore.com/