How to Avoid Bleeding During Keloid Removal?

I have a keloid on my ear, its connected to a small piece of skin, I wanted to cut it off but I don't want to bleed to death, should I use tea tree, or go to a doctor?

The best method of keloid removal

+1

Without a doubt, go to a doctor to have a procedure done. This is NOT a do it yourself procedure. Keloids can come back, and having a qualified surgeon doing the procedure will minimize such risk. You will likely need steroid injections after the removal, and your doctor will provide that service

I had a patient who had tried the do it yourself approach twice before seeing me. Needless to say, his attempts had failed and the keloid had gotten bigger each time.