How Much is the Average Rhinoplastly?

Im 16 and my nose became crooked after a minor fall when i was 14. It looks decently straight from the front but is crooked from the side. I know i will get rhinoplastly I was just wondering how would it fix my nose and could the swelling be covered by makeup?

Cost of rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Ana,

It all depends on where you get it done and whether your health insurance will cover some of the costs.  Sometimes, a previous fracture can be fixed after the fact.  If you have any documentation from and ER or your primary care doc when the fracture happened, that can help.  In Los Angeles, rhinoplasties can range from $5000 to $12000 depending on what needs to be done and who you go to.  If you have health insurance, it can reduce the anesthesia fees and the overall fee.

Nima Shemirani

Rhinoplasty swelling and cost of rhinoplasty

+1

A rhinoplasty will correct any bumps, or concerns you may have about your nose.

The swelling usually gets better in about a week when you can apply some make up and be able to get on with life. The swelling will continue to subside over the next few months.

An average rhinoplasty costs about $6000. It may vary somewhat based on the location of surgery, the amount of work to be done. Some rhinoplasties take longer than others and as a result may cost more.

The surgeon will understand and can reasonably estimate the cost of the procedure after the consultation.

Shashidhar Kusuma, MD
Plantation Plastic Surgeon