What is the average downtime after liposuction to the neck area, arms, stomach, thighs, along with fat grafting to the butt?

Downtime after BBL

+1
The fat grafting procedure will be the most difficult to recover from. I do not let my patients sit on the areas that have been grafting for an entire month. This means that you have to sit on the very edge of chairs and sleep on your stomach at all times. This is quite a nuisance, but worth it in the end for the best results. The liposuction treated areas will be sore, but the amount of activity restrictions is limited. I have my patients avoid strenuous activity that elevates the heart rate like aerobic exercise for a week. After that, you would be able to return to semi-strenuous activities, but expect to be sore for an additional week or so. 

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Recovery

+1

The total recovery process can take between 4-12 weeks, this does vary between patients.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Down Time after lipo and fat transfer

+1
This is a very personal question and varies from person to person. After fat grafting most surgeons ask at least a week or two of avoiding sitting up on the grafted areas.  There is a fair amount of recuperation required of liposuction as well.  I ask at least a week before returning to work but two weeks is probably better.  Being too active too soon can affect your results so be cautious and allow yourself to heal.  An extra couple of days now for a great long term result is absolutely worth it.
Dr. Pyle

Jeremy Pyle, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

+1
This is largely dependent upon the amount liposuctioned and the amount transferred.  Usually 1 to 2 weeks before a return to work.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.