Average Cost for Liposculture in Miami and Who Are the Most Reliable Doctors in the Area?

Liposuction cost

+1
Pricing varies depending on several factors, such as the surgeon, anaesthetist, surgical facility fee and other factors. In Toronto, Ontario, liposuction varies from $3000-$8000 and depends on the number of areas treated.

Choosing a Surgeon

+1

When choosing a plastic surgeon it is important to  do your due diligence carefully. You will find that well-trained, well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons are extremely capable managing a variety of different procedures and the potential complications  associated with the procedures

I  am sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. The surgeons will generally be well-versed in a  variety of procedures that may be indicated based on your examination and goals.

Cost of liposculpture in Miami

+1

In order to get a quote, more details such as number of areas to be treated, type of anesthesia, facility location, etc are essential. Fees will vary according to time and technology utilized as well.

Cost of Liposculpture depends on how many areas you're doing

+1

The cost can vary from $1500 to $8000. You should choose a board certified surgeon with a private practice who you've met with and have a good rapport with.

Mark Broudo, MD

Average Cost for Liposculture in Miami

+1

It depends on # of areas amounts of fat to be removed, etc. Range from $1800 to $8800. See 3 board certified plastic surgeons in MIAMI. Best of luck from MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski, 305 598 0091.