Average Cost of Invisalign for Minimal Teeth Crowding?

My teeth are just a little crowded. What do you think the average pricing would be for this? It would be on both top and bottom, and there are probably only 5 teeth max. that need to be realigned.

Invisalign Express case fees

+1

Usually express cases like yours run between $3200 to $3800. Invisalign Express cases are done in 5 months or less, which is 10 aligners in total.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Geography plays a part

+1

Fees will vary from office to office and city to city, so an exact fee quoted on-line is impossible. It sounds like Invisalign Express may be what you are looking at, which is 10 aligners or less, meaning 5 months. I have seen this fee range from $2000 to $3000.

If you are more crowded than you think you are, then a full case would be required. I have seen those fees range from $4500 to $7000. Only your treating dentist/orthodontist can say what approach is the most appropriate.

Web reference: http://www.bestseattledentist.com/html/invisalign-seattle.html

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist