What is the Average Cost of Fraxel Repair?

What is the average price for Fraxel Repair treatment on a 40 year old,  caucasian skin, who has light wrinkles but wants to firm up the lower facial skin as well?

Fraxel repair Cost?

+2

Hi Nicole,

Fraxel repair is a great treatment for woman in their 40's experiencing early signs of aging (skin laxity, slight loss of volume in the cheeks and lower eyelid area, early signs of jowling). The treatment also gives new life to your skin tone, texture, and color.

The cost of the treatment will vary from practice to practice. I have the most experience with Fraxel repair in the greater Los Angeles area. I am a board certified facial plastic surgeon, and perform all of the treatments. Our treatment includes a Botox treatment one week before the laser, and skin care product kit following the treatment.

You will find that the cost varies from ~$3800 to $5500 in Los Angeles. Your decision should not be based solely on cost, as you are considering a most powerful laser treatment on your face, your face for the rest of your life. Make sure that your treating physician is skilled, experienced, and well trained in Fraxel repair.

We do offer complimentary consultations at no cost.

Your question reminds me of something that Joan Rivers said about the cost of plastic surgery, " I'd rather see a youthful face come out of an old car than see an old face come out of a new car". For a slight difference in cost, make sure that you get the best possible treatment.

Be well.

Dr. P

Cost of Fraxel Repair

+1

Hi Nicole,

The cost will vary depending on the region you live in and who is performing your treatment. If you type the words "Fraxel Repair" into the RealSelf search engine, you will find a display which will give you the average cost. In So Cal, the average cost is approx. $4000-5000 for the full face. The most important thing is to find a practice which had multiple resurfacing lasers, years of experience, and make sure that the doctor treats you himself, and doesn't have his nurse or someone else doing the procedure. Always ask for board certification, ensuring that they are Board certified in dermatology or plastic surgery. Take care, Dr. Groff

William Groff, DO
San Diego Dermatologist