Average Cost for a Butt Implant?

I'm getting buttock implants and i was wondering whats the average cost for the IMPLANT ITSELF?My doctor said he would have to measure me first before giving me a price so i was just wondering what price range would i be looking at for a VERY NICE ROUND BEHIND.My behind is not flat nor is it real big,i'm kinda in between.oh my doctor is away for two weeks so thats why i havent gotten measured yet.

Butt implant cost

+1
Butt implants vary in price depending on several factors. These include surgical facility fees, anesthetist fees, type of implant and city. In Toronto, Ontario, you can expect the cost to be from $9000 to $11,000. The implant itself can be a few thousand dollars, and this depends on the material as well.

Butt implants

+1

Butt implants cost  around $6500.  That price includes everything but prescriptions and lab work.

Thomas T. Nguyen, MD

Butt implants

+1

Using actual implants to augment the buttock area is a very good option. Most surgeons do not perform this operation as it does have a steep learning curve and when patients have extra fatty tissue most would use their own fat. But when patients are thin it is a great option. We typically charge $6500 for this procedure which includes all cost.

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon