Average Cost for a Butt Implant?

I'm getting buttock implants and i was wondering whats the average cost for the IMPLANT ITSELF?My doctor said he would have to measure me first before giving me a price so i was just wondering what price range would i be looking at for a VERY NICE ROUND BEHIND.My behind is not flat nor is it real big,i'm kinda in between.oh my doctor is away for two weeks so thats why i havent gotten measured yet.

Butt implants

+1

Butt implants cost  around $6500.  That price includes everything but prescriptions and lab work.

Butt implants

+1

Using actual implants to augment the buttock area is a very good option. Most surgeons do not perform this operation as it does have a steep learning curve and when patients have extra fatty tissue most would use their own fat. But when patients are thin it is a great option. We typically charge $6500 for this procedure which includes all cost.

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon