Alarplasty for Asymmetrical Nostrils - Average Cost?

One nostril is higher than the other and i would like to get it fixed soon.

Alar Asymmetry Can Be Improved

+2

Asymmetries of nostrils can be repaired, but whether it is wise to do so is the important (and individualized) question.

Your photos don't adequately demonstrate the asymmetry to comment here, but get a couple of opinions from well trained and experienced plastic surgeons before proceeding.

Web reference: http://www.drzwiebel.com

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Alarplasty

+2

It's hard to tell from your pictures and without examining you exactly what would be needed to fix what you don't like about your nose.  I would recommend you see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and systematically analyze what you like and dislike about your nose.  After getting a better understanding of your expectations and knowing the complexity of your specific case, you will be able to get a better price estimate for your surgery.

Dr. Cat Begovic M.D.

Web reference: http://www.makeyouperfect.com

Alar asymmetry

+1

It is difficult to see the asymmetry from your photos, but in general it is very difficult to lower or raise an alar rim because of normal asymmetry.

Asymmetry of face

+1

I don't appreciate significant alar asymmetry in you.  I do notice that the left side of your face is shorter than the right, and this is reflected in the eye, nose, and mouth.

Although you may benefit from a cosmetic rhinopasty, you need to understand that facial asymmetry is not a bad thing at all, and as such, it will make it impossible for you to have a perfect nose, when the rest is "imperfect".  Fortunately, you are a very pretty young lady.

Nostril and face asymmetry.

+1

I would need to see your profile view ro give you a good answer. You have a very asymmetric face and eyes and we I would not want to do anything that would call further attention to that.