Average Consultation Fee for Latisse Prescription?

What is your fee for a consult to obtain a prescription for Latisse? I am not pregnant, nursing or expecting to be. I have no eye diseases or medical problems.

Latisse consultation cost.

+1

We do not charge for a Latisse consultation in our office.  Every office is different, so it is a good idea to call first.  Some states make you get a dispensing license to be able to have the patient obtain the Latisse at the time of consultation, again it is a good idea to call ahead and make sure.

Should There Be a Consultation Fee for Latisse?

+1

There should be not be any consultation fee to obtain a prescription for Latisse. Also, Latisse can be safely purchased on line when it is from a reputable physician’s office such as TheWebDermatologist.com. We are able to make certain that Latisse is safe for you and we are available at all times to answer your questions or concerns. We treat you as one of our patients by reviewing your medical history to be sure that Latisse is safe for you to use. We are available by telephone for any questions or concerns that you may have 24 hours/day, 7 days/week as we are with all of our patients.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse consultation and fees?

+1
In my practice we do not charge a consultative fee for Latisse patients. There is a brief examination some questions and answers, and then we review the proper technique for the best results with Latisse and you are on your way to longer, fuller darker lashes!

Michael Elam, MD

We do not charge a consultation fee for Latisse

+1

Any potential patient that is interested in Latisse will undergo a brief evaluation to insure no contraindications. After they are cleared , they are prescribed Latisse. There is no charge for this evaluation.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

No consultation fee for Latisse

+1

I do not charge a consultation fee for a patient interested in Latisse. My opinion is that you should steer clear of anyone who does. I'm sure there are many excellent physicians in Long Beach who will be happy to discuss Latisse with you with no consultation fee.

Ryan Greene, MD, PhD
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Our Latisse consultations are complimentary!

+1

There is no charge in my Atlanta office for a Latisse consultation.  We just need to gather basic medical information, do a straight-forward exam, then give you your prescription and instructions. 

Carmen Kavali, MD

Latisse is great for growing eyelashes

+1

There is no consultation for seeing us for information on Latisse.  Each office is different.  Call your local cosmetic doctor's office for more information.

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Latisse consultation

+1

Most practices have a free Latisse consultation...(in New Jersey atleast). Other practices may charge a nominal fee. 

Chris Thiagarajah, MD
Washington DC Oculoplastic Surgeon

Atlanta Ga - Free consultation for Latisse at our facility

+1

The consultation for Latisse does not take long however it is an important consultation. We have to determine if you are a good canidate for product. Since the drive to our office will most likely be longer than the consultation for the Latisse we also give a free facial certificate (valued at 65.00) for first time consultation patients. The promotional price for Latisse is 2 kits for 198.00. Regularly $130.00 per kit.

Free Consultation for Latisse

+1

All my consultations are free.

As an Ophthalmoogist and Aesthetic Surgeon, I have already had years of experience with Latisse's equivalent which is Lumigan for glaucoma patients when I noted that all my patients (even 75 year old men) started to develop beautiful long and thick eyelashes!

Given the experience and understanding about underlying eye conditions, how Latisse works, and how to use the medication safely and effectively, I offer Latisse kits in my clinics (rather than write a prescription for it) along with detailed instructions on how to apply Latisse as well as pearls on how to maximize results with as little side effects as possible. At the consultation, I go over a thorough history, eye exam and take detailed pictures, even of the iris color as baseline.

Shalini Kapoor, MD
Los Angeles Ophthalmologist