How Much is an Average Breast Enlargement Total from Roughly a Cup to Dd Cup?

I am 5 feet tall. 8, half stone in weight I've had 5 children I lost my breasts and wear padding as I'm now a small a cup. I don't think I'd need a lift or re shape as don't have sagging but they are hollow. I just want to be around a d cup or ddcup how much would this cost roughly with a registered doctor I don't want to find a bad surgeon with a great price would just like the average price with a good doctor? I really would appreciate the advice as feel quite embarrassed discussing?

Breast Augmentation Cost

+1

Depending on the type of implant you choose will dictate the cost of surgery. Typically the difference in cost runs you around $1000 with saline being the cheaper style implant. The silicone gel implants that we use come prefilled and cost is not dictated on the size that you choose. Depending on what you require, you might be a candidate for a breast lift in conjunction with the augmentation. Typically this will fluctuate the cost slightly as well. When choosing a surgeon, make sure that you choose a board certified plastic surgeon. You can look up this information on the American Board of Plastic Surgery online or the office should be able to give you the information during the consultation. Ask to see before and after pictures and make sure that you are comfortable with both the doctor and the office staff.

I hope this helps you and good luck,

Fadi Chahin MD, FACS

Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

Diplomat, American Board of Surgery

Diplomat, American Board of Plastic Surgery

Breast implants

+1

In Columbia, S.C. the average cost for saline implants is $4100-$4200. It is $800 more for silicone.

Gregory Sexton, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

+1

The fees for breast augmentation will vary quite a bit around the country.  But you are right, find a good surgeon and do not just focus on the price because you may be paying more in the long run if the price is "too good to be true."

5 feet tall A to D cup?

+1

If you are 5 feet tall and are a narrow chested woman, 450 cc to 500 cc may increase you 3 cup sizes.  However, the average woman needs about 200 cc to increase one cup size.  This means for three cups you would need about 600 cc.  However, these are only gross estimates.  You can find surgeons with great credentials are reasonable prices.  Good luck.

Price

+1

The price of the procedure varies based on geography, implant choice saline vs silicone and physician.  It normally doesn't change based on size desired.  I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon, regardless of price.

Gary A. Tuma, MD, FACS
Princeton Plastic Surgeon