Avenue for Torque Harnessing Quadaricept Involvement Gone After Lift. What Are my Options? (photo)

I feel like " dead man walking" in too little skin now. I dread ever having to have any future surgeries that may be needed. This is not what I had in mind when seeking remedy for overliposuctioned thighs. I had hoped that nice fat padding in my hips, sides and front thighs would be utilized for suspension not cut off. I could never have a leg amputated because there is no way to determine where my leg ends and my crotch starts. Hard to think that Plastic Surgery can come to this.What Are my Options?

Options after thigh lift.

+1

Your photos are no substitute for a direct physical examination.  See several board certified plastic surgeons and get their opinions.  Skin does relax and stretch over time, so patience would be in order for now.  Good luck.