Whats the Avarage Cost to Remove Capsular Contraction Around my Inplants?

whats the avarage cost to remove capsular contraction around one breast inplant?

Costs of Revisionary Surgery?

+1

You will find that the cost of surgery will vary from region to region and from surgeon to surgeon. Most importantly, make sure you are working with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon.

Capsular contracture removal surgery

+1
I treat this situation differently depending on whether the patient had implant surgery with me or is coming to me for the first time to treat this problem. For new patients, the surgery, including replacement of implants, anesthesia and facility fees, would be $6500. For my own patients, the fee varies depending on how long the implants have been in place. Generally, for capsules of onset closer to the date of the augmentation surgery, I greatly reduce my fee but the patient would be responsible for the operating room and anesthesia costs, which are approximately $1500.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Treatment for capsular contraction for breasts

+1
It will depend on a number od factors. First, if the implants need to be replaced, you have to consider the cost of the implants. The cost of the implants vary from saline which are about $800 per pair to silicone which are about $1700 per pair. Next we have to consider what needs to be done with the breast itself. Typically scar tissue has to be removed and sometimes an additional procedure called a lift needs to be performed. When you add in the cost of an anesthesiologist and operating room, the cost could vary from $5000 to $10000 in total. You really need to be examined by a plastic surgeon to determine whic option is best for your particular situation.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Capsular Contracture Repair Cost

+1

Costs of repair of capsular contracture may vary. Normally the cost depends upon the agreement between the patient and the surgeon. In my office, the way we handle this situation is, if the patient is my patient, I will do the surgery without a surgeon’s fee, however the patient will be responsible for operating room and anesthesia fees, which usually run about $1,500. 

S. Ozan Sozer, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Capsular contracture surgery fee

+1

It is so hard to say exactly what the fees would be without a formal exam. Remember fees in NYC are different than in NM.  A capsular contractrure with removal of implant and replacement could cost $5000-$10,000.

Capsular contracture with breast implants

+1

The procedure to remove capsular contracture (scar tissue) around breast implants also requires the removal and replacement of the implant itself. The cost varies depending on the surgery center and the type of breast implant (saline vs. silicone). This can range anywhere from 4-6000. I recommend consulting with one or more board certified plastic surgeons for a more detailed examination.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD