Would This Autologous Flap Procedure Work for my Lower Buttock Sagging Problem? Do Not Want Regular Butt Lift. (photo)

I want know if I can have this procedure that Dr. Sozer in El Paso does. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19083509 I can't seem get him to let me know & I live in NY & he's in El Paso. Would he be the only one that does this? I've emailed & called office about 12 times & can't ever speak to him & his asst says email him but he doesn't respond so in months I get nowhere. Who else can help me?, I have a loan in place! Lipo will make sag more. I want take up the saggy skin & define.

Correction of a Drooping Buttocks

+2

The Dermal Fat Flap is one option for Buttocks Augmentation.  But, you have to be the right candidate for it.  You need to have excess skin to harvest and transfer to your buttocks.  You do not appear to be a good candidate for this procedure.   If you have excess skin and fat of the abdomen, you can have a dermal fat graft, but you need to have enough skin to perform a tummy tuck to get enough skin to make an adequate improvement in your buttocks. 
From what I can see, I think you are a good candidate for the Brazilian Buttocks Lift, removing fat from around the waistline and wherever else you want to have it removed and injecting this fat into your buttocks.  This should work very well to fill and lift your buttocks. 
Another option is to tighten the skin of your buttocks using a scar along the crease of your buttocks.

Buttock enhancement

+2

From the one view picture posted you have some fat in the lower back and posterior illiac cerst. you may have some fat else where aswell.

The buttock is sagging, especially laterally and empty laterally as well.

There are many way to enhance your buttocks, including a buttock lift with autologus flap and fat transfer. The limitation of the autologus flap with lift tend to fill the upper part of the buttocks. Such flap is done by many experienced plastic surgeons.

Buttock lifting options

+2

Many surgeons perform this technique but it is not for you.  You are much too thin.  the best option for you is fat grafting with harvest from the circumferential thighs and flanks.  An implant is also an aoption for you if you want a more dramatic change but I would strongly recommend subfascially placed low profile implants.  i hope this helps!

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Rian A. Maercks, MD

Buttock lift / enhancement

+1

While looking at the picture, you may not be the best candidate for the procedure that you are requesting, a combination of aButtock lift and autologous fat transfer is likely the best option.  I perform these procedures on a regular basis.  Please come in for a consultation and evaluation.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS