Is Autogenous Adult Stem Cell Fat Graft for the Nose Available Yet?

Dear doctors, my question is about the autogenous adult stem cell mixed fat graft procedure. Does this kind of treatment work for nasal augmentation in the nose?

Fat grafting to the nose?

+1

In theory it could work.  But, I'm not sure it is a good idea.  It all depends what you are trying to correct.  Noses usually have little fat in them.  Augmenting it with fat may lead to an unnatural appearance and feel as well as a potentially lumpy result.   Even though it can be done, it's probably not a good solution to augment the nose.  We usually use something a little more rigid to give it support.