If I Gain Enough, Will I Be Able to Get a BBL? (photo)

Hello, and thank you so much for any eventual answer!! I really really appreciate it! I am 21, mixed, and have a really flat behind. I think my general shape is not too bad, but I'd really really like to get some projection as I have pretty much none. I know you need fat for a BBL and I realize I don't really have all that much of it, but do you think weight gain might help? It'll go to my hips and thighs the most, though, not my stomach. Is it possible to use those parts as a donor sight?

Should I gain weight for a Brazilian Butt Lift surgery?

+1

I do not recommend weight gain in preparation for surgery.  It doesn't make any sense to do that, its more important to maintain a healthy diet.  Petite patients are porbably better served by a gluetal implant.

Too skinny for a BBL?

+1

You need to have enough donor fat to be eligible for a BBL. While it is possible to be "too skinny" for this surgery, it is not that common. In fact, those of us who do this surgery all day long have become experts in finding that hidden fat areas. I am often surprised how much fat I am able to get out in even my skinny patients. I do not advise you to gain weight for the surgery because that fat will simply go away after the procedure and your butt will shrink. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in BBL surgery. This is not always easy to find, which is why so many people travel to have this done.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Weight Gain Prior to Brazilian Buttlift

+1

I typically do not recommend that someone gain weight to do the Brazilian buttlift, because individuals always tend to return to pre-weight gain weight.  However, this can be done, and the liposuction can be performed for any of the areas you mentioned.