10 months PO, 380 cc on left and 435 on right silicone gel implants. What is wrong with the bottoms of my breasts? (photo)

I had breast implants done 10 months ago 380cc on the left and 435cc on the right silicone gel implants, ever since day one the bottom of my breast haven't looked right i seen my surgeon 6 weeks after my op and he said its normal and will heal and be fine after a few months but its been 10 months and its still no better, i used Silicone sheeting for 3 months and it didnt help at all, im wondering what could be wrong and what I should do, i dont trust the surgeon and dont really want to go back.

Double Bubble

+1

Dear bro93,

Although the pictures aren't enough to make a definitive diagnosis, it appears like you have a Type B Double Bubble deformity.  You should either see the operating surgeon again, or see another plastic surgeon.  This will likely need surgical correction. I suggest you find an experienced breast surgeon in your area.

Sincerely,

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Concerns after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Although it is not possible to give you precise  advice based on the the limited picture, most likely you are dealing with a implant malposition problem. In other words, one of the breast implants is lower than the inframammary fold.  Revisionary surgery may involve reconstruction of that inframmammary fold  area;  internal sutures ( capsulorrhaphy)  may be indicated.

You may want to visit with well experienced plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience with revisionary breast surgery.

Breast implants that are too large in diameter can violate the inframammary fold and associated visual abnormality.

+1

Both of your implants are large in diameter.  It is possible that the inframmary fold was violated to accommodate the prostheses which leads to the results seen in the provided picture (not of great quality).  Get another opinion and share this with the original surgeon.

What is Wrong with my Breast Implants?

+1

Even though the photos are very limited in their exposure the right breast implant has fallen below the crease and might be to large in the symmetry. Best to obtain in person second opinions. 

It appears that the fold and implant on one side is lower

+1

Its hard to say with certainty without at least full views of your breasts and perhaps also side views.  I suspect that the breast fold and implant are lower on one side than the other. Depending on what other issues may be going on you would essentially need to either raise on pocket back up or lower the other pocket down to match.  Unless you have abnormally high breast folds I would assume you would need to raise the lower fold higher.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

What is Wrong with my Breast Implants?

+1

It is hard to get the whole picture here with photos showing less than half of the breasts. Please consider adding on that shows neck to waist.

From what I can see it looks like the implants are too low on the chest wall. The creases visible on the lower pole of the breast are likely the original breast fold, and what we are seeing is one variant of what is called a double bubble. If it hasn't improved in 10 months (and they sometimes do) it probably won't

Given your opinion of your surgeon, a second opinion from another plastic surgeon would make sense. At that time your surgical options can be discussed.

Thanks for your question. Best wishes.