Worried About Results?

7 days ago I got vaser/ liquid lipo on lower abdomen, flanks, inner and outer thighs. I am really upset as I feel I have not got the results after spending slot of money.The ps took almost 3 liters from me. I weighed 65kg before I now weigh 67kg, I am swollen and bruised. My garment is so annoying and is edging lines in my skin, my ps said I have to keep wearing it but I am worried its too tight. I am just down about it all, I am getting massage, eating well and drinking heaps of water..help!

Vaser Lipo Results

Thank you for your question. It is common to weigh more after due to fluid retention, and results are not realized for 6 weeks or longer. Wait for 6 months to see the results. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon