Worried About Results?

7 days ago I got vaser/ liquid lipo on lower abdomen, flanks, inner and outer thighs. I am really upset as I feel I have not got the results after spending slot of money.The ps took almost 3 liters from me. I weighed 65kg before I now weigh 67kg, I am swollen and bruised. My garment is so annoying and is edging lines in my skin, my ps said I have to keep wearing it but I am worried its too tight. I am just down about it all, I am getting massage, eating well and drinking heaps of water..help!

Vaser Lipo Results

+1

Thank you for your question. It is common to weigh more after due to fluid retention, and results are not realized for 6 weeks or longer. Wait for 6 months to see the results. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Compression garment after liposuction

+1

It is always best to follow yoru doctor's advice.  If you feel the garment is too tight, perhaps it was not sized correctly.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.