Can I Bring Nose Collumn Back After Rhinoplasty? (photo)

i had a rhinoplasty 3 months ago I asked for less hump on bridge but the also without consent my surgeon pulled my nose up with grafts and got rid of hanging collumn which i liked is this due to nose being tilted up, or was it removed can it be fixed by being de-rotated back down, how did it dissapear

The Tip May Fall after Rhinoplasty

+1

You may find that the tip will continue to fall over the course of a year.  You are still early.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

High columella after rhinoplasty.

+1

High columella after rhinoplasty may come down more in another 6 months. Your area above the tip is slightly full and your surgeon can follow this as well.