Round V Tear Drop Shape Implant, Capsular Contracture or Small Lift? (photo)

Hello, In relation to my prior question regarding what PS on here may have done when considering BA ie-which procedure to go with what type of implant and positioning etc. Her are my before and after pics. This is a 2 year post-op collage. I feel that there is something going on with the muscle like it has grabbed onto the implants n wont relax? Also, the left one feels like it has an air pocket from my massaging. Had 375cc textured round high profile silicone under muscle through the crease.

Implant issues

I may have missed your earlier question, so based upon what you described here it sound like you  may have an animation deformity or a capsule. An exam in person is key.