Internal Bra with Lift and Breast Augmentation?

Hey, Im Australian, 19, 53kgs and 167cm tall..i have my BA booked for 8th of july in Phuket! So excited! Currently at 10B cup and hoping to achieve Ecup. If i was to go undrhe muscle would 600cc get me there? My ultimate goal would be 800cc silicone high profile sub-pectoral (dual plane) implanys but im so scared of bottoming out! My surgen said i qualify forBA with lift and he said i can get the 'internal bra with lift' and Breast implants all at the same time,will that prevent bottoming out?

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+2
Hard to know exactly what your surgeon means by an internal lift, that being said you are using large breast implants which may bottom out if not inserted correctly, good choice on not going with the 800cc implants

Avoid implant displacement by simultaneous lift

+1

Silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural and have less rippling.  However, large implants such as 600 or 800 cc usually cannot fit underneath the muscle.  When the muscles contract the implants extrude inferiorly and laterally requiring additional surgery.  If you are currently size B and hope for size E, you may require a simultaneous lift.  There is a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall will give maximum anterior projection with a minimal size implant.  This may give you the look you desire and avoid the complications of extrusion of large implants and bottoming out.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

No reason to complicate a straightforward breast augmentation.

+1

I'm not sure it's necessary to treat a problem that does not yet exist. You should ask your surgeon exactly what he means by an internal bra.

Implants Are Too Big

+1

I guess you could get all of those things done but it is unnecessary.  In the U.S. the "internal Bra" usually refers to STRATTICE® which is  helpful in revision breast cases.  The best way to prevent bottoming out is to place implants with much less volume.  You should give consideration of changing your expectations.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Breast Cup Size after Breast Surgery?

+1

There is no specific correlation between breast implant size and resulting cup size after breast surgery. As you know, bra cup sizes will vary from one bra manufacturer to another; I would  suggest that you do not base your communication of goals with your plastic surgeon on achieving a specific cup size. In my practice, I find the use of goal pictures very helpful during this communication process.

I am not sure what your plastic surgeon is referring to when he speaks about an “internal bra” during breast lifting surgery. You will need to clarify this with him.

Best wishes with your upcoming procedures;  hopefully, you will be very pleased with the outcome.