I live in australia so who is the cheapest and closest doctor that does forehead lowering procedure in the states?

Im really desperate to have this done as no doctors do this in Australia. However procedure cost with flights and accomm is going to prove to be very expensive. I am 43 and sick of living life trying to hide my forehead and am falling into a deep depression as it affects most aspects of my life. I am desperate . I have scraped up $5000 over 3 years for this procedure but it isnt enough :/ Also do any doctors offer accomodation for out of the country patients ?
Hi there,

Here is a link to our forehead lift costs, which is also mapped out.  I hope this helps with your research. 

Hairline lowering

+1
I do hairline lowering in my office surgical suite which helps control expenses. We deal with many out of town/state/country patients here in Miami and can easily assist with logistics. Be careful going for "cheapest", you might just  "get what you paid for"! My standard fee for everything but prescriptions is $4000.00US.