Glycolic Acid use Pre Botox?

I am really excited I am finally going to get botox on Monday so thank you all to the practitioners who responded to my question :). I have been using Glycolic Acid once per day.  How many days should I stop using it before botox?   

Glycolic acid before Botox

+2

Yes. You can continue your  Glycolic acid treatment before your Botox injections. There is no need to stop it.

Glycolic acid treatment won't affect Botox

+1

You can continue your glycolic treatments.  It won't affect your botox unless it is so strong that your skin is raw.  Then your doctor will postpone the botox.

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Glycolic acid + Botox

+1

Glycolic acid is placed on the skin while Botox is injected under the skin in the muscle. You can continue the glycolic acid creams before and after Botox injections

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon