Forehead Dysport Outcome is a Joke?

I normally have 3 areas of Dysport but my forehead was missed & at the time I wasn't aware of it. I made another appointment & showed my dr all the lines on my forehead. He claimed the Dysport hadn't been forgotten & I had the "natural look". Surely my forehead and all the lines is proof that my forehead was missed. My doctor will not fix my forehead. I do not think I should have to walk around with the "natural look" with my forehead when I have paid $800 for 3 areas of Dysport. What can I do?

An entire area was skipped during treatment?

+2

Your doctor should have an accurate note for what areas were treated and with what dosage. It's your right to have a copy of these and examine your records for accuracy. Personally I do not charge by the area, but rather by the units. This ensures that patients get the number of units they pay for, rather than a sliding scale for what one person's area may be vs. another person's area.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."