Compression Garment Issues?

Hi, I have recently had vaser and liquid lipo to my abdoman, flanks, inner and outer thighs. My question in about my garment. My PS recommended wearing the stage 1 for 24/7 for 2 weeks and the stage 2 for 12 hours a day for the following 2 weeks. I removed it to sleep on the 5th night and have taken it off only for showering and massage. Will this impact my results at all, and if I don't wear it (given swelling is subsiding) what is the impact?

Post Lipo Compression Garment

+1

Thank you for your question. If swelling is unchanged without the garment, you are fine without it. If you swell without the garment, use it more.  I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Compression garment and removal

+1

I do not think that removing your garment periodically will impact  your result in anyway. It is usually used for comfort mainly.

Hello

+1

Removing your compression garment will not impact your results. You do need to wear it but, you can take it off and take breaks from it.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS