How Many CC's to Achieve This Look? (photo)

Hi there. This is my booby idol Holly Peers. Shes about a 32F. The largest ive been pre pregancy was 32DD breast feeding 34E. Im a sad deflated 32C now maybe even smaller. I have very very stretched skin but I think its impossible to tell I was ever that size. I want to know if I can ever be the same or any where near hollys size? Ive been told 550 - 600cc. Thanks for reading

Best Breast Implants For Me?

+2

As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.
The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “very natural”  or “32 F” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

How Many CC's to Achieve This Look?

+2

I think your best bet is to consult with a surgeon and try the implants on. This, I find, is a useful method is helping choose an implant size. It sounds like you have been close to that size before, so you know your breast skin can tolerate the expansion.

I would hesitate to guess a number of cc's other than to say that many surgeons consider that it takes 200-250 cc of implant for each cup size increase. There are no fixed definitions of cup size, and therefore no standards. Your breast shape is not dissimilar from your ideal, so I would expect a nice result.

Thanks, and best wishes. 

Which size for a particular look.

+2

Hello Michka. Thanks for posting and your photos. I think it's good that you found some breasts that look attractive to you and do seem to have some similarities with your own anatomy. You have stated that your tissue stretched and this may indicate a breast lift might be needed in addition to breast implants. However, many deflated breasts can do very well with breast implants only.The next step would be to see a plastic surgeon and have a full examination so that a recommendation for size can be made. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

Sizing

+1

Proper sizing is only possible by measuring your breast width, chest width and anatomy, your height and your weight. The picture however does provide the surgeon with some guidance

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

550 ml Implants to Achieve Goal

+1

You may be able to achieve the goals you seek.  You chest wall width and the style of implant placed along with the volume will determine how feasible this truly is.  Consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who performs augmentations hundred of times a year is recommended.

Implant volume

+1

The best and only way to determine the right volume for you is to go for a consultation be examined in person and review your goals with the surgeon. Based upon this information an implant volume can be selected. Good luck!

What implant size will give you a specific look?

+1

Your photo is helpful but other parameters such as height, weight, breast width, etc are very important to choosing the best implant to fit your measurements.  You should consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who can do a proper exam and dimensional planning and implant sizing so you can achieve what you would like.  To simple place a certain size implant and hope for a specific look would likely leave you unhappy.  Good Luck.

Jeffrey M. Darrow, MD

Implant size selection to achieve your goals

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:
1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Profile and Base Diameter are the most important measurements.

+1

Hello Michka,

Thank you for your question and and photos.

Rather that concentrate on CC's, it is better to concentrate on your base diameter of your breasts then select a profile that you like.  In your case without your breast diameter measurements and a proper physical exam, its impossible to tell you cc size.  However, I would suggest looking into a high profile implant to meet your goals with a base diameter appropriate for your breast diameter.  This will dictate your cc's.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

+1

Start by saying it is just a guess based on a small single photo, but I would guess 500cc-600cc will put you in that range.

Gregory Sexton, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon