Is there something wrong with my eyes or my eye lids? (Photo)

I'm 16 and since is was about 13 my eyes have been starting to look really weird, and I know all faces are asymmetric but in photos I stand out a lot and it's very embarrassing.

Is there something wrong with my eyes or my eye lids?

Hello cronny7.
The density of you eyebrows differs slightly on both sides, but as you have already correctly written, an asymmetrical face is common. We also know that a slight asymmetry makes the face appear interesting, whereas a complete symmetry makes it look boring. Thus you should not have anything changed on your eyebrows. You also have a moderate slackness of the skin of the upper eyelid. The upper eyelids can be cosmetically improved by eliminating excess skin from the eyelid(s) – blepharoplasty procedure.

Germany Plastic Surgeon