Can lipo, breast implants, TT, and BBL be done at one time? Am I a good candidate for these? (photo)

I am 18 years old and I've struggled with my weight my whole life. I am 5"5 and my highest weight was 245lbs. I am currently 194lbs and cannot seem to shed anymore weight. My breasts are very small compared to the rest of my body. I'm currently a B cup. I would love to feel more womanly. My goal is to have a flatter tummy, smaller waist, rounder butt and (hopefully) bigger breasts. I want to have nice curves, and I want to be confident with my own body so I can continue to lose more weight.

Multiple procedures

+1

can be done at one time but much of it depends on your surgeon. But before you embark on these procedures, you need to be absolutely certain that you are at a weight that you can EASILY maintain. Otherwise its a waste of time and your dollars. Best wishes in reaching your goals.

Lipo breast implants , TT,BBL TOGETHER??

+1

If your levels of hemoglobin and other medical conditons are in a good range at least 13 grams then it will not be a problem performing all procedures together , there are external risks as smoking that will be inconvienients in this cases , the bes t thing is to choose a certified Plastic surgeon and besides this have done some special tests as pulmonary function test combine with cardiology evaluation

Cynthia Disla, MD

Can lipo, breast implants, TT, and BBL be done at one time? Am I a good candidate for these?

+1

I do this combination frequently, and these can be performed together if the surgeon is an expert at all of these procedures and keeps operative time to around 4 hours.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Tummy tuck

+1

Your photo shows that you appear to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck. That being said, hard to evaluate your buttocks and breasts without additional photographs and a physical exam. Best of luck!

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procdures

+1

Can all those procedures be done at once -> Yes. The real question though is should they and should you really lose weight first as weight lose after surgery my adversely affect your final result. A higher weight at the time of surgery also increases your risk of complications.So it might be best to lose the weight first and then have surgery

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon