5 months post op of Rhinoplasty, my nose still drops. Is there anything that can be done?

I had a Rhinoplasty over 5 months ago and my nose was looking good untill ive noticed that it now droops when i smile. im getting really worried because i had my muscle cut to prevent that from happening. There is also a very little hump, but my surgeon has stated that will all settle down, Iam still swollen in the tip area, is there anything that can be done? should i contact my Surgeon? Thank you

+1
It would be reasonable to see your surgeon to address these concerns.

Recovery after rhinoplasty

+1
Dear ally95,

• If you are concerned, please see your surgeon
  • It is still early and things can improve, time can do some amazing things

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Worried

+1
You are indeed still early in your "cosmetic recovery". The tip area is the final area to reach its final result, often up to one year after closed rhinoplasty and up to eighteen months after open technique. Stay in touch with your surgeon and be patient.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD