Will Genesis Laser affect Botox I had a week ago for frown lines.

Laser Genesis and Botox

+2
Many people opt to even do these treatments the same day. I prefer that patients do the laser treatment first, and then the Botox if they are done the same day. If you have them scheduled a week apart, this is more than fine.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Will Laser Affect Botox

+2
The answer to this is simply no, you can do both on the same day without any complications.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Wait a 24 hour period post Botox before doing any laser treatments to your face.

+1
Thank you for your question. Wait a 24 hour period post Botox before doing any laser treatments to your face. An option is to have the laser treatment any time before the Botox to ensure no adverse effects. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Laser Genesis Is No Problem in Combination With Botox

+1
Laser Genesis will have no adverse effect at all in combination with Botox.  Botox is often combined with even more aggressive laser treatments without trouble.

Phillip Bekhor, MBBS, FACD
Melbourne Dermatologist