Asking for Too Much Work on the Nose?

I feel like there are a lot of things that need to be fixed on my nose. I know any improvement would be great, but after playing around with photoshop it seems clear that one issue cannot be addressed without making another seem obvious. My question is, would it be too complicated to do this much work? I have a large hump on my nose, a prominent hook at the tip, and it might be just a tiny but too long. Is that all too much to fix? And would it cost me more than the average rhinoplasty patient?

Rhinoplasty for hump and prominent hook removal, and shortening the nose

+1

Rhinoplasty can address all these issues by either closed or open techniques. Our preference is to perform  rhinoplasty through closed techniques. Hump  and prominent hook removal will involve shaving of bone and cartilage along the bridge line which will also decrease the  projection of the nose. Trimming back the caudal septum  and suturing the tip cartilages will rotate the dose upwards make it shorter. Please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo gallery for examples similar to your own.