Fluid Bags Under Eyes 8 Weeks After Hyaluronidase?

I had restylane in outer eyes and voluma upper cheeks 10 weeks ago. Bruised for 2 weeks and went back to Dr. as i had fluid bags under eyes and patches of product. I had told dr before that i had thyroid cancer 2yrs ago and 15 lymph nodes removed. He thought it was due to lymph overload and dissolved with hyaluroidase, black eyes again. 8 weeks later still have fluid under eyes, not as much, but still there. Dr. said it will take time. Please advise, Lynette

Hyaluronidase

+1

The product may need repeat Hyaluronidase injections to fully dissolve.  I would ask for a second treatment.  Make sure you avoid aspirin, NSAIDS, Vitamin E, fish oils and other natural supplements as these can increase your risk of bruising.  

Sacramento Dermatologic Surgeon