I've had my eyebrows tattoed twice over the last ten years. How can I fade or rid my eyebrows of these grey, faded tattoos?

I have had my eyebrows tattooed twice over the last 10 years. Being young and ill informed I agreed to having my eyebrows tattooed black. Now they are a horrible grey. I am now trying to grow in my eyebrows outside the tattoo as I have quite a lot of hair in the tattoo, how do I fade or rid my eyebrow of this color ?

Picosure laser to remove your tattoo

+1
Thank you for your question. In order to find out which procedure is best for you please consult with your doctor. I recommend learning more about the Picosure Laser; this laser will remove your tattoo without causing harm to the surrounding tissue. Good luck!

Laser Will Remove Grey Eyebrow Tattoo

+1
It should be easy to remove grey eyebrow tattoo with Laser.  Both the Picosure and the Q-Switched Nd:YAG would work but the Picosure would be faster and need less treatments.
You would be well advised to attend a  medical practice with this equipment, especially for treatment on the face and near the eyes.

Phillip Bekhor, MBBS, FACD
Melbourne Dermatologist