Would an extended TT give me the best results? (photo)

Would an extended tt give me the best result? Its important that i get rid of my side issues and believe i need a tt with a longer incision. Will an extended tt also give me more shape on the flanks and back? Im not concerned with a long scar.

Would an extended TT give me the best results?

+2
Hi Jules
The answer is Yes. Since you have a lot of excess skin in the flanks your incision will need to be extended to address this. Liposuction of the excess fat is an essential part of the procedure, but once the fat is removed the skin excess will remain. Also with a TT the abdominal 6 pack muscles are tightened which will result in a tighter abdomen and a smaller waist and in the process the excess skin will look unsightly. Overall you can lookforward to a good result.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Abdominoplasty

+2
i believe you will need quite a long incision in order to get the results you desire. you have a lot of excess skin laterally that will not be corrected with just liposuction good luck to you

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

+1

The mini tummy tuck operation is an operation that addresses the lower abdominal wall, below the umbilicus. The “full” tummy tuck operation involves treatment of the entire abdominal wall; this operation serves to remove excess skin, re approximate the abdominal wall muscles that may have spread with pregnancy and/or weight gain/loss, improve the appearance of the waistline and often pubic area as well.

With that said I believe a full Tummy Tuck would give you  the best result.

Adam Tattelbaum, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon